NSDC – Airline Customer Service Executive - 4 to 6 Months
Airline Customer Service Executive is a Customer service representative or an agent, who helps people to use transport services. They work on the grounds in the airport, whereas they can also be assigned to work on the cruise and train-lines performing several duties. These duties include checking in passengers, dealing with luggage management, making announcements, support boarding and safety.
ELIGIBILITY – 12th Pass or Graduates (any stream)
DURATION – 4 to 6 Months
Training Methodology - Theory/Practicals/Assignments Role Plays
CLASSES – DAILY 2-3 HOURS
- Introduction to Aviation
- Learn safety and security procedures.
- Perform passenger check-in process.
- Describe passenger boarding process and announcement.
- Manage lounge services.
- Manage passenger complaints at the airport.
- Take actions to deal with incident, accidents and emergencies.
- Work as a team.